The programs of, and teaching at St Augustine’s College, inspired by our values of Faithfulness, Learning for Life, Human Flourishing, Partnership and Community; support and promote the principles and practice of Australian democracy.
- We educate our students about the value of democratically-elected government and their place as a contributing citizen within our society.
- We respect and observe the rule of law and believe that no person is above the law.
- We respect equal rights for all before the law.
- We acknowledge freedom of religion and the need to practise tolerance and understanding of others' beliefs supported by our Religious Education program.
- We respect the value of freedom of speech and freedom of association and acknowledge that we have the responsibility not to abuse this freedom.
- We value the importance of openness and tolerance, and value and respect all members of the school community regardless of background.