‘We seek to educate the whole person as a contributing member of the human community in Christ.’
‘Our mission is to work collaboratively with our school community to provide ALL our students the opportunity to succeed and to be filled with hope for the future.
Formed by our belief in the dignity and sanctity of each person, we commit to working actively as a community to provide a safe and nurturing environment for all students to feel safe and be safe as part of their educational experience at St Augustine’s College. ’
St. Augustine’s is a community where individuals are encouraged to have the strength and faith to know and live the gospels in a learning environment where the dignity of each person is valued and personal excellence is celebrated.
St. Augustine’s College endeavours to educate graduates to:
- Be self directed responsible life long learners who have the confidence to take their own path and reach their full potential.
- Be resilient and confident whilst maintaining a positive attitude to others.
- Be empowered with the knowledge and skills to enact their right to feel safe and be safe.
- Develop their knowledge and skills to live as an effective, self reliant and contributing citizen.
- Have a social conscience inspired by gospel values and live justly.
- Have a genuine care and respect for the environment.
- Be full of hope, integrity, dignity and compassion for self and others.